Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mandi Manda...





One fine Sunday morning as usual we do our routine - go to our little 'food house' n etc. My hubby's brother (together with his family) come outta nowhere n ask us to join them to go to their parents (which is my in-laws) 'mansion'..heheheh..so we agreed..

After 4 hours spending time resting in their parents 'mansion' we decided to go home n stop by at this place..."the fish nest..place where u can play with fishes"...best giler...

My son enjoying feeding the fish. He giggles a lot as all fishes come rushing towards him and suck out food from his hand!!! But his cousin are soooo scared...HAHAHAHAHA...I enjoyed it as well..(too bad i dun have the pix due to low batt)

After playing with fishes, they play in the water..as we can see here the water is very low due to recent hot n dry weather...

This pics uploaded by Arnie(wife of my husband's brother)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cuba kunun kamu komen?